1. The prize draw (the “Prize Drawing”) is open to people aged 18 living in the continental United States and over who provide their email address and required contact information after completing the entry form, sharing the original post on facebook, and liking the facebook page of Horse Hound and Hunt.
2. Employees or agencies of Horse, Hound, and Hunt (“HHH”, “We”) its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Drawing shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails, phone calls, and or mobile texts from HHH containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email or text that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Drawing you must complete the HHH Hay for 2022 entry form and submit your name, mobile phone and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Drawing, please e-mail us at email@example.com with “Hay for 2022 drawing” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. HHH accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by HHH.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 15 December 2021. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The drawing will be performed by a random computer process. The drawing will take place on 16 December 2021.
10. The winner will receive up to 25 square bales of the same type of hay (Orchard, Timothy, or Alfalfa) on a monthly basis within 2 hours of Atlanta, Georgia from HHH hay broker and hay shipper.
11. HHH accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize drawing and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, shipping costs of the hay over 2 hours of Atlanta).
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 16 December 2021 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to HHH within 14 days of being notified by HHH, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and HHH shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and HHH shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by HHH via a HHH hay broker and hay shipper within two hours of Atlanta, Georgia.
14. The name and state of the winner can be obtained after 16 December 2021 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Horse Hound and Hunt, 4430 Wade Green Road, Suite 180-102, Kennesaw, GA 30144.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. HHH retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on HHH’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by HHH and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Drawing for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by HHH and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Drawing, all entrants consent to the same.
19. HHH accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Drawing or accepting the prize. HHH further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of HHH for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. HHH reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Drawing with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of HHH in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. HHH shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Drawing will be governed by the courts of the state of Georgia, county of Cobb County, and entrants to the Prize Drawing submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cobb County, Georgia court.
23. Promoter: Horse Hound and Hunt, 4430 Wade Green Road, Suite 180-102, Kennesaw, Georgia 30144.